Monday, June 22, 2009

friday swimming party.

Friday was great! first we went swimming for about 5 hours. i can swim on the deep end and about everything else but ive never jumped off a diving board before, until this weekend. it was fun! we had contests and i could jump the furthest and swim the longest, with austin right behind me. at about 4 another family came and we chilled with them. i wasn't suspicious i couldn't smell anything off them and i kind of know them since they go to my cousins church. yeah we had a heck of a time. it really pull us closer, working together to pull each other to the ladder and making sure nobody drowned. marco polo was pretty fun too, but me and Austin ditched that and went on the deep end to swim some more and to dive. we got to write some and we talked about the bible for about 4 hours. matt knows what his story is about and i have a new one. it was funny though, austin was the first to go to sleep at about 1 and me and matt stayed up until about 4 acting out my book, even though we couldn't use our real powers.yeah, it was great, and Thursday we plan to meet at my house to go out in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment